At Team MSA our Physical Therapists are licensed professionals who model compassionate care and specialize in sports physical therapy and orthopedic sports medicine. We strive to improve function, relieve pain and restore mobility.
These videos are our collection of the Top 10 functional movements that increase strength, core stability, balance, and flexibility forming the foundation for our approach to physical therapy treatments.
We strive to improve function,
relieve pain and restore mobility.
Examples of What We Treat:
Orthopedic and Sports Injuries
- Tendonitis and Bursitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis
- Shoulder Impingement
- Carpal Tunnel relief
- Return to Sport Programs
- Total Joint Replacements
- ACL Reconstruction and Meniscal Repairs
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Cervical and Lumbar Surgeries
- Cervical and Lumbar Dysfunctions
- Postural Assessment and Education
- McKenzie Method
- TMJ Disorder
- Strengthening and Stabilization Programs
Dizziness and Balance Problems
- Canalith Repositioning for BPPV
- Vestibular Rehab