The Surgery Center at MSA is a premier outpatient orthopedic, spine and pain management specialty center, with some of the best orthopedic surgeons providing state-of-the-art ambulatory surgical and pain management care for Southwest Georgia since 2007.
MSA Surgery Center provides care for those procedures which do not require an overnight stay in a hospital – procedures such as ACL reconstruction and rotator cuff surgery. Patients are admitted and discharged the same day allowing them to recuperate in the comfort and privacy of their own home.
We have performed over 30,000 cases and strive to provide the best orthopedic and pain management care possible, with patient satisfaction as our main goal. Our center is comprised of some of the most accomplished and credentialed orthopedic surgeons and physiatrists in the community.
We are committed to providing quality and professional care.
Examples of surgical
treatments we perform:
- Facet Joint Injections
- Transforaminal Epidural Injections
- Caudal Injections
- Carpal Tunnel Release/Trigger Finger Release/Cubital Tunnel Release
- Rotator Cuff Surgery
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- ACL Reconstruction
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Unilateral Knee Arthroplasty
- Lumbar Fusion
- Disc Replacement
- Surgical Repair of Fractures
- Total Knee, Shoulder and Hip Replacements
- Discectomy/Laminectomy, /Laminotomy
- ACDF – Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fixation
- Surgical Tendon Repair
- Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Release
- Removal of Cysts and Masses
- Tennis Elbow Treatment